The Tonberry Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Tonberry Tribe

Home of the Tonberry Tribe! Cairne's Largest Leveling and Training Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Current Roster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cowtankerous

Cowtankerous

Current Roster Empty
PostSubject: Current Roster   Current Roster EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:53 pm

Currently our roster consists of the following people. Showing up for a raid and being on this list means you have a spot, irregular attendance will cause you to lose or be ineligible for a spot. Spots that need filling are addressed at the bottom of this post:

Tanks:

Main:
Kupwned - Prot Paladin

Reserve:
Jhagir - Prot Paladin

Healers:

Main:
Naxxor - Holy/Disc Priest

Reserve:
Nayalin - Disc Priest
Monkin - Resto Druid
Marvin - Holy/Disc Priest
Barkboomkin - Resto Druid
Naturaal - Resto Shaman
Jhagir - Holy Paladin

DPS:

Main:

Zaknafein - Assassination Rogue
Rokosha - Beastmaster Hunter
Kensei - Fury Warrior
Willisitis - Assassination Rogue

Reserve:
Morsho - Arcane Mage
Sydaris - Shadow Priest
Navaz - Marksman Hunter

What do we need?

Frankly, we need attendance. However, what we can use as far as classes go is:

Warlock
Boomkin
Frost DK

If I failed to mention you in this listing, it's not because you suck. It's because you show up too infrequently. If you want to be on the list, contact me or Kupwned. If you have issues with the list, contact me or Kupwned. If you want to suggest changes, well you get the drift.

Right now, we have enough 85's to make a raid whenever we want to. Our problem is attendance. So as a reward for showing up to a raid, you get more chances to raid unless you are really a bad player. Keep showing up to keep getting invited. But stop showing up and we can't guarantee a spot. The good news is that once we have a real 10 man team, we can set the raids to be on specific days. We raid from 9 pm server time until 12 pm server time on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.

For more information, or if you have general questions; ask them here or contact Kupwned or myself in game.
Back to top Go down

Current Roster
Page 1 of 1