The Tonberry Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Tonberry Tribe

Home of the Tonberry Tribe! Cairne's Largest Leveling and Training Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Start it up again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaknafein

Start it up again Empty
PostSubject: Start it up again   Start it up again EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:07 pm

Alright I have no idea who visits this website to check out what's going on and seeing that the last posts are from March and April I don't have much faith but nonetheless...

School has started all our schedules from summer have gone to hell and the raid team is barely hanging on. Now there's some sweet shit coming out with 4.3 and 4.4 patches so let's make a new schedule and get raiding back on track. Considering the lack of people we'll try to hold on to a 10man raiding group but let's get another set of 10 people raiding older raids and getting geared up so we can actually try to expand to a 25man (i'd be willing to go lead the 2nd group of 10 people and gear them up and train them for raiding). SOO what do you cool people think? LETS DO THIS
Back to top Go down

Start it up again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tonberry Tribe :: /2 Trade Chat :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: