The Tonberry Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Tonberry Tribe

Home of the Tonberry Tribe! Cairne's Largest Leveling and Training Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you're almost level 80...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkmaster

If you're almost level 80... Empty
PostSubject: If you're almost level 80...   If you're almost level 80... EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:42 am

I just wanted everyone to know one of the guilds requirements. If you are level 77 and above you are not allowed to go to work or school, you must call out and grind out those last levels. Brotherboot has set the example. Now it is time to follow it. I just want to make sure everyone has their priorities in order. WOW first everything else second.
Back to top Go down
Bonatron

Bonatron

PostSubject: Re: If you're almost level 80...   If you're almost level 80... EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:39 pm

WoW is life, the rest is just details?
Back to top Go down
Illythia

PostSubject: Re: If you're almost level 80...   If you're almost level 80... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:17 pm

I totally made Boot do that, too. Like I think he honestly was going to go to sleep that night and to work the next day, but I peer pressured him into hitting 80. So yeah, just hide if I am on and you are close to level 80, because I apparently am good at persuading people (and myself) into making really stupid decisions. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you're almost level 80...   If you're almost level 80... Empty

Back to top Go down

If you're almost level 80...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tonberry Tribe :: /2 Trade Chat :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: